Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dirty 'Dish

Photobucket
Boy Racer makes a late race detour to Taco Bell and...
Photobucket
makes The Mummy proud!

Ok, WHAT THE FUCK is with the Cat3's around here who are still yelling "INSIDE"?!!? I thought that shit was just the province of 4's and 5's. If you have the inside line, then TAKE IT. If you can't take it, then SHUT THE FUCK UP because no one is gonna let you through. And also if you are going to contest the last lap at Tuesday Night Throwdown, HOLD YOUR FUCKING LINE AND DONT SIT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SPRINT!!

4 comments:

  1. Douche bag roadies cannot hold a line, in a slow group ride let alone a race. These idiots have no concept of a fast line through a corner, and only think cutting under someone in the middle of a corner is the fast line. Hey you bunch douche bag roadies, sometimes rolling through the corner with the group holding your line is the fastest way through the corner. At least in cross the roadies just go tree hunting and we do not have to deal with their non riding BS.

    Oh, and do not forget that crits are NASCAR of cycling, and that is why fat boys are competitive. You ever seen a fat competitive cross racer? I am starting to think road racer are like suicide bombers, if they wipe out half the field there will be 72 virgins waiting for them at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, my bad on the sitting up thing. live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have get a laugh in when I am already in a corner, and someone yells "inside".....of course my first thought is, "OK, then make sure YOU keep your line as I am already into mine!"....I do NOT stop and think to myself, "IM sorry idiot! Lemme tap my brakes a bit so YOU can hold your shitty line you chose!" And another thing to those that are 'calling' out their lines aka "shotgun!".....but don't you think I already know you are there! And what makes me think I can't hear you clipping your pedals every corner??? Just sayinnnnn.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe if Obama would have held his line we would have a better economy?

    ReplyDelete